Kristine has a strong commitment to furthering the legal knowledge of both lawyers and non-lawyers.
She has participated in various educational programs and has been published in the media listed below.
• Presenter at Philadelphia Bar Association Family Law Section February 4, 2013 Meeting ("Child Custody Update: Noteworthy Pennsylvania Cases from 2011 & 2012")
• Course Planner and Faculty for "Looking at Our Clients, Looking at Ourselves: Best Practice Tips to Improve Cultural Awareness for Philadelphia Attorneys," a CLE program presented at the Philadelphia Bar Association on November 30, 2012
• Presenter at Villanova University School of Law November 11, 2010 Family Law Careers Panel
• Presenter at the Philadelphia Bar Association Family Law Section March 1, 2010 Meeting ("A Year in Review: Custody Cases of 2009")
• Presenter at the Philadelphia Bar Association Family Law Section January 5, 2009 Meeting ("A Year in Review: Custody Cases of 2008")
• Presenter at the November 15, 2008 event sponsored by Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania entitled "The Law and You"
• Presenter at the Villanova University School of Law November 1, 2007 program entitled "Why Diversity Matters: A Conversation With Young Associates of Color"
• Presenter at the Philadelphia Bar Association Family Law Section January 8, 2007 Meeting ("The Hottest Custody Issues of 2006: Surrogacy, Relocation, Same-Sex Parents, PFA’s and more...")
• Author of article entitled "Declaration of Independence" published in the Spring 2013 newsletter for the Solo & Small Firm Practice Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association